Plans are already underway for 2015 Holiday Potpourri, an annual fundraising event in the life of First Presbyterian Day School. This year’s community event is scheduled for Friday, October 16, 2015, at the lovely home of Charles and Anne Pringle in the Fondren neighborhood. Between 1,200 and 1,500 guests attend Holiday Potpourri, which includes something for everyone: a home showcase, Tasting Tea, Silent Auction, Bountiful Bakery, and performances by our Honor Choir and Strings students. This will also be a special and important year as FPDS celebrates 50 years of excellence in Christian education.
Since 1974, Holiday Potpourri has provided critical support in enhancing our children’s education, including a new world-class science lab, ipads for our classrooms, and an upgraded playground.
How can families be involved?
- Volunteer before or day of event
- Sell tickets
- Purchase tickets and attend the Crusader Party – save the date for August 21 at the Iron Horse Grill
Click here to purchase tickets - $50 (two tickets)
Click here to sponsor Crusader Party - $150 (includes two tickets)
- Become a Parent Patron.
Click here to become a Parent Patron.
- Include your business as a Corporate Sponsor.
Click here to become a Corporate Sponsor.
- Purchase your child’s art work featured on note cards
- Donate to the Silent Auction
- Wrap for Bountiful Bakery on Thursday, October 15
For sponsorship or Parent Patron information, please contact Ashley Baldwin at firstname.lastname@example.org.