Skip to content
Scroll To Top
- All incoming students kindergarten through sixth grades will be assessed before final acceptance.
- Students whose parents are advised or decide to delay kindergarten a year will be guaranteed a spot in the K4 program, with a two-week deadline to accept that placement after the child has been assessed. K3 and K4 students will not be assessed prior to entering FPDS.
- Applications may only be rolled forward one time; after one time, the process will begin again.
- Priority consideration is give to FPDS staff members, First Presbyterian Church Jackson members, and FPDS siblings (only those who have assessed in for kindergarten or are currently enrolled). The deadline for those who qualify as priority is October 31 of each year. All applications received after October 31 will be considered in chronological order based on the date of the application.
- An annual enrollment fee is due two weeks after acceptance for all grades K3 through sixth grade.
- All enrolled families must have a FACTS account setup for all tuition and incidental payments.
- The application process for financial aid will be open February 1 through April 15 each year. Financial aid is not available for K3 and K4 preschool students. Applicants will be notified of aid awarded via U.S. mail in mid-May. All applications must be submitted through FACTS.