We will kick off the school year with our Crusader Party presented by Holiday Potpourri on Saturday, August 17, at the home of Kerk and Liz Mehrle (see details below). Then, save the date of Friday, October 25, for Holiday Potpourri 2019!
FPDS’s only fundraiser, Holiday Potpourri generates more than $200,000 annually for educational and extra-curricular improvements to our school without raising tuition. Sponsors, parents, and volunteers come together for this half-day event consisting of a home and garden showcase, Bountiful Bakery, Garden & Gift Gallery, Silent Auction, Tasting Tea, musical performances by our own talented students, and much more.
How can families be involved in Holiday Potpourri?
- Become a Parent Patron. (Donate online at https://fpds.wufoo.com/forms/holiday-potpourri-parent-patron/.)
- Purchase tickets and attend the Crusader Party on Saturday, August 17. (https://fpds.wufoo.com/forms/sj2gjl1qp429r/)
- Include your business as a Corporate Sponsor. (Contact Catherine Florreich firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Donate to Silent Auction. (Contact Jordan Yerger email@example.com.)
- Volunteer before or the day of the event. (Watch for volunteer information coming this summer.)
- Sell Tickets. (Packets will be distributed to students in September.)
- Cook baked goods for Bountiful Bakery. (Information will be available in September.)
Join us for the Annual Crusader Party Presented by Holiday Potpourri!
Saturday, August 17, 2019, 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. at the home of Kerk and Liz Mehrle
Tickets are $60 per couple before August 1 ($75 after).
OR - be a host family for $150...price includes two tickets to the party and one raffle ticket for the raffle of your choice.
Purchase tickets: https://fpds.wufoo.com/forms/sj2gjl1qp429r/
Kick off the new school year with live music and a fabulous live auction (starting at 8 p.m.).
Enjoy dinner catered by The Manship Wood Fired Kitchen with drinks provided by Apothecary at Brent’s Drugs and Chevron; desserts provided by Toni Lucas, Sweet Melissa’s Cookie Co., and Cakes by Iris. Cash bar available.
Follow Holiday Potpourri on Social Media: