Introducing Under the Oaks
The Official Summer Program of
First Presbyterian Day School
Grades: Rising 1st - 6th
June 1 - July 28, 2017
Monday thru Fridays - 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Only students who have completed grades kindergarten through fifth at FPDS in the 2017-18 school year may participate.
- Bring your own lunch, drink, snack and reading materials daily.
- Program will be closed July 3rd and 4th for the Independence Day holiday.
- Registration closes April 15. A late fee of $50 will be charged to students who register after April 15.
- FULL-TIME: $1,000 billed in 2 installments of $500 each, due June 1 and July 1; $100 registration and supply fee due April 15
- ONE MONTH: $500 due first day of month attending; $50 registration and supply fee due April 15
- WEEKLY: $200 per week due June 1; $25 registration and supply fee due April 15
*Weeks must be chosen in advance.
- DROP-IN: $60 per day (no half or partial days) due the day the child attends
Activities will include:
- Arts and Crafts
- Culinary Fun
- Devotion and Worship
- Field Trips
- Recreation and Fitness Time
- Special Guests
- Splash Days
- Tech Time
Brochure/Registration form - Don't miss the fun! Register today.
Under the Oaks Director - Amanda Slack
Amanda currently teaches second grade and led the first program of Under the Oaks in the summer of 2016.
Amanda Slack joined the FPDS staff in 2010 and had previously taught kindergarten in Texas and second and sixth grades in Tennessee. “I volunteered at FPDS for six years before joining the faculty, and I can truly say that I love and value this precious school more now than I ever did before,” she says. Amanda has two sons, Noah and Joseph, who are both alumni of FPDS. They attend church at First Baptist Jackson.