Under the Oaks Summer Program
The Official Summer Program of First Presbyterian Day School
Rising K4 - Kindergarten, led by Ann Claridge Chestnut
Rising 1st - 6th, led by Jennifer Morgan
June 1 - July 23, 2021
(closed on July 2 and July 5 in observance of Independence Day)
Monday through Friday - 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Only students who are rising K4 - 6th graders at FPDS for the 2021-2022 school year and have completed this past school year at FPDS may participate.
- Students should bring their own lunches, drinks, and snacks daily. Rising K4 and K5 will bring a nap mat. Rising 1st - 6th will bring reading materials.
- Program will be closed July 2 and 5 in observance of the Independence Day holiday.
- Registration closes April 16. A $75 per student registration fee will be charged via FACTS on April 19.
- FULL-TIME: $1,100 billed in 2 installments of $550 each, due June 1 and July 1
- ONE MONTH: $600 due first day of month attending
- WEEKLY: $200 per week due June 1
*Weeks must be chosen in advance.
- DROP-IN: $60 per day (no half or partial days) due the day the child attends. You must register by April 16 and pay the $75 registration fee if you plan to drop in this summer.
- REGISTRATION FEE: $75 per student due upon registration for all students attending full-time, one month, weekly, or drop-in.
- All tuition and fees will be charged directly to your FACTS account.
*No refunds or discounts.
For questions regarding 1st - 6th grade Under the Oaks, please contact Jennifer Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding Under the Oaks K4 & K5 Program, please contact Ann Claridge Chestnut at email@example.com.